By British Standards Institution
Read Online or Download 13 A Plugs, Socket-outlets and Adaptors: Specification for 13 A Switched and Unswitched Socket-outlets BS 1363 PDF
Similar electronics: telecommunications books
This article examines the historical past to rules and the paintings of the regulator, in addition to discusses regular regulatory ideas - the criminal and administrative framework for law, regulatory innovations, marketplace constructions, and methods to cost regulate.
This ebook will offer a entire survey of telecommunications applied sciences and providers, at an affordable point of technical intensity, and within the author's particular plain-English, common sense sort. contemporary advancements in expertise to be explored will contain: strength Line service (PLC) extensive over strength Line (BPL) Passive Optical community (PON) 802.
Nonlinear facets of Telecommunications explores the state of the art telecommunications capabilities of the Volterra sequence. the writer illustrates the analytical functions that this illustration bargains for electronic platforms. subject matters contain: the multidimensional Z rework, the fading reminiscence estate, nonlinear echo cancellation, the p-th order inverse, the orthogonal Volterra, trellis-coded modulation, and nonlinear discrete-time method identity.
Instant own Communications: rising applied sciences for more advantageous Communications provides a huge diversity of issues in instant communications, together with views from either and academia. The publication serves as a mirrored image of rising applied sciences in instant communications. instant own Communications: rising applied sciences for stronger Communications is split into six sections.
- Circuits and Systems for Wireless Communications
- Keeping God's Silence: Towards a Theological Ethics of Communication
- Digital and Analog Communication Systems
- RF and Microwave Power Amplifier Design
- Economics of Mobile Telecommunications
Extra resources for 13 A Plugs, Socket-outlets and Adaptors: Specification for 13 A Switched and Unswitched Socket-outlets BS 1363
G. thermoplastics, rubber, are subjected to a pressure test by means of an apparatus similar to that shown in Figure 23, the test being made in a heating cabinet at a temperature of 70 °C ± 5 °C. The socket-outlet is clamped between the jaws in such a way that these press against it in the area where it is gripped in normal use, the centreline of the jaws coinciding as nearly as possible with the centre of this area. 0 The force applied through and including the effect of the jaws is 20 –1 N. 3 and shall accept the gauges of Figure 11.
2. The tests shall not be made on parts of ceramic material or metal. 1:1984 and at the test temperature given in Table 7. Table 7 — Application of glow-wire test Part Parts necessary to retain live parts in position Parts not necessary to retain live parts in position (although they may be in contact with live parts) Temperature of glow wire Portable socket-outlets Fixed socket-outlets °C °C 750 ± 10 850 ± 15 650 ± 10 650 ± 10 NOTE 1 If the test specified is required to be made at more than one place on the same specimen, it is essential that care is taken to ensure that any deterioration caused by previous tests does not affect the result of the test to be made.
NOTE All sharp edges of the chamfered portion and ends of the gauge pins are slightly rounded. Figure 14 — Non-contact test gauge (see Clause 13) 46 Copyright British Standards Institution Provided by IHS under license with BSI No reproduction or networking permitted without license from IHS © BSI 9 October 2003 Not for Resale BS 1363-2:1995 --`,,`-`-`,,`,,`,`,,`--- All linear dimensions are in millimetres. NOTE The material is of steel. Figure 15 — Turning moment gauge (see Clause 13) © BSI 9 October 2003 Copyright British Standards Institution Provided by IHS under license with BSI No reproduction or networking permitted without license from IHS 47 Not for Resale BS 1363-2:1995 All linear dimensions are in millimetres.